-Novelty Items Do Not Meet D.O.T. Standards.
- Forward Position Nylon Y-Strap Retention System With A Pivot For Fine Adjustment.
- Does Not Interfere With Ears. Seams Sewn To Outside, No Facial Chaffing.
- Fully Lined Custom Formed Interior.
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- Each Item Is Custom Designed And May Vary In Color Or Composition.
- Available Only In The Premium Classic Eagle Novelty Style.
- This Is The Closest You Can Get To The Airbrushed Or Custom Painted Look.
- Soft Touch Dull Finish.
- Every Novelty Item Comes With A Quick Connect Lock.
- Comes With A Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95).
- Also Comes With A Draw String Cloth Bag.
|Helmet Size||Head Circumference Inches||Hat Sizes|
|XX-S||18 1/8" - 19"||5 3/4 - 6|
|XS||19 1/8 "- 20"||6 1/8 - 6 3/8|
|S||20 1/8" - 21"||6 1/2 - 6 5/8|
|M||21 1/8" - 22"||6 3/4 - 7|
|L||22 1/8" - 23"||7 - 7 1/4|
|XL||23 1/8" - 24"||7 3/8 - 7 5/8|
|XX-L||24 1/8" - 25"||7 3/4 - 8|
|XXX-L||25 1/8" - 25 3/4"||8 - 8 1/8|
|XXXX-L||25 7/8" - 26 1/4||8 1/8 - 8 1/4|
Measuring your head is a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.
A cloth tape measure may be used to make your initial measurements. The circumference of your head should be measured at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A ROUGH GUIDE AND NOT EXACT. THE SHAPE OF YOUR HEAD IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE MEASUREMENT WHICH MAY AFFECT THE FINAL FIT! THE FOLLOWING SIZES ARE AN APPROXIMATION AND ARE BASED ON AVERAGE HEAD SIZES. IN SOME CASES VARIATION MAY OCCUR.
Posted by Pamela on 4th Jun 2015
I actually had to buy 2 helmets this being one of them. My review is more for the customer service because they went above and beyond to accommodate me. Not often you find such helpful people! Oh yea and the helmet was really cute and great quality but just a lil too big for me. Happy with the other helmet I got!
Posted by Alan T on 18th Jul 2013
Like I said; I bought this helmet for a new girlfriend. When the helmet arrived, it had four or five decorative fasteners (clips) that were interchangeable. I was and still impressed of the item purchased and the service I received. I ordered it on the 2 day delivery, however; the second day fell on a Saturday. I rec'd an emailing informing me UPS didn't deliver in my area on Saturday. I really appreciated the information.