- Novelty Items Do Not Meet D.O.T. Standards.
- Forward Position Nylon Y-Strap Retention System With A Pivot For Fine Adjustment.
- Does Not Interfere With Ears. Seams Sewn To Outside, No Facial Chaffing.
- Fully Lined Custom Formed Interior.
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- Each Item Is Custom Designed And May Vary In Color Or Composition.
- Available Only In The Premium Classic Eagle Novelty Style.
- This Is The Closest You Can Get To The Airbrushed Or Custom Painted Look.
- UV Lacquer Finish.
- Every Novelty Item Comes With A Quick Connect Lock.
- Comes With A Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95).
- Also Comes With A Draw String Cloth Bag.
|Helmet Size||Head Circumference Inches||Hat Sizes|
|XX-S||18 1/8" - 19"||5 3/4 - 6|
|XS||19 1/8 "- 20"||6 1/8 - 6 3/8|
|S||20 1/8" - 21"||6 1/2 - 6 5/8|
|M||21 1/8" - 22"||6 3/4 - 7|
|L||22 1/8" - 23"||7 - 7 1/4|
|XL||23 1/8" - 24"||7 3/8 - 7 5/8|
|XX-L||24 1/8" - 25"||7 3/4 - 8|
|XXX-L||25 1/8" - 25 3/4"||8 - 8 1/8|
|XXXX-L||25 7/8" - 26 1/4||8 1/8 - 8 1/4|
Measuring your head is a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.
A cloth tape measure may be used to make your initial measurements. The circumference of your head should be measured at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A ROUGH GUIDE AND NOT EXACT. THE SHAPE OF YOUR HEAD IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE MEASUREMENT WHICH MAY AFFECT THE FINAL FIT! THE FOLLOWING SIZES ARE AN APPROXIMATION AND ARE BASED ON AVERAGE HEAD SIZES. IN SOME CASES VARIATION MAY OCCUR.
Posted by Troy prewett on 29th Jul 2015
The sticker job is cool, we all know it's not hand painted, but the wife digs it, the strap sucks, it's doesn't go around the ears like my beanie helmet does, she says it bugs her
Posted by Adam Hodge on 21st Dec 2013
Just took a look at the helmet and it's top notch. Looks great. Can't wait to see how it fits.